Experience Slate River Valley
Experiences to Discover
Unique to Wild Sage Farms
Come on out and reconnect with nature, live simply and disconnect from the business of every day life. If you feel the call of the wild, we offer a unique space to help you unwind. While staying with us you can:
– Meet and greet with our resident donkey and alpacas.
– Discover landscape, portrait and mountain vista photo-ops with full views of the sunrise over Mt. Mckay and sunset over Candy Mountain.
– Hop on your bike and ride any of the excellent cruising and cycling routes from the property through the Slate River Valley.
– Enjoy a plethora of self care opportunities such as walking the tree lined pastures, open air yoga/meditation, bird watching, star gazing, campfires, float down the river (nearby) or just…quiet time…
– Visit your local farmers to get fresh produce, local beef/bison, cheese, milk, and baking all just a short drive (or bike!) away.
All of these incredible experiences are available only 15 minutes from the airport, 20 minutes from downtown Thunder Bay and 25 minutes to the Canadian/American border. Book your stay with us and experience the wonders of Wild Sage Farms for yourself!
Kakabeka Falls, Belluz Farms, Bakeshop on Boundary, Rose Valley Lodge, Stanley Tavern, River Rat Rentals, Thunder Oak Cheese Farm, Slate River Dairy, Kakabeka Village